- This event has passed.
KTFMC February Membership Meeting with KY Horse Council
Feb 15. @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30.00
February Membership Meeting Announced
Please join the KY Horse Council and KTFMC in welcoming
for a presentation on
Learning How to Communicate in a Multigenerational Workplace
Tuesday, February 15, 2022
SPY COAST FARM EQUINE EDUCATION CENTER
3497 Newtown Pike*
Lexington, KY 40511
*The address provided may not take you to the location of the Equine Education Center.
It’s the third driveway on the left.
Look for the the large Spy Coast Farm signage at the entrance.
Door opens at 5:30 P.M.
Dinner and presentation will begin at 6:00 P.M.
*EVERYONE MUST REGISTER AND PAY ONLINE PRIOR TO THE RSVP DEADLINE.*
- RSVPs must be in by 5 p.m. Friday, February 11, 2022. THIS IS A HARD DEADLINE.
- No RSVPs will be taken after the deadline.
- NO PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE DOOR.
- We no longer reserve extra seating for walk-ins.
- Failure to cancel before the deadline will result in a non-refundable payment.
- Please list the names of all attendees when making reservations.