Please join us at the
31th Annual Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers’ Club
Challenge Cup Golf Scramble
Tuesday, June 20, 2023
University Club of Kentucky
Check-in will begin at 11:00 a.m.
Shotgun start at 12:00 p.m.
The deadline to register is Monday, June 5th.
Register and pay ASAP as this event will sell out.
*If sold out, email the office to get on the waiting list.*
- Lunch will be provided and a barbecue dinner will follow the golf scramble.
- Beer, water, and soft drinks will be provided on the course, please do not bring your own.
- There will be a first, second and third place team winner for both courses and an overall champion team decided by a one hole playoff between the first place team from each course.
- The individual closest to the pin and individual with the longest drive will be awarded prizes.
- Dress Code: All guests must wear appropriate golf attire. This would exclude items such as cut-off, tanks, t-shirts, and jeans.
- Teams should have an A,B,C, and D level player. A minimum of two drives per player must be used during the 18 holes of play.
- Teams are formed without KTFMC input, but individual entries will be placed on a team that is not full by our Golf Scramble committee members.
If you would have questions, need an invoice, want to add something in the goody bags, etc., please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about sponsorship packages and to register online, see the options below: