*SOLD OUT EVENT*
Please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list.
March 2021 Membership Meeting Announced
Please join us in welcoming
Dr. Bryan Waldridge
for a presentation on
Management of High Risk Pregnancy
Dr. Emma Adam
who will be addressing unexplained fever with elevated liver enzymes in adult horses
as well as an uptick in young foal diarrhea seen on some farms in this area
Tuesday, March 16th
Registration with cash bar begins at 6:15 P.M.
Dinner and discussion will begin at 7:00 P.M.
*Everyone must register and pay online prior to this event.*
*Space is limited and will sell out.*
*Masks are required*
- NO PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE DOOR.
- No RSVPs will be taken after the deadline.
- RSVP’s must be in by 5 p.m. Friday, March 12, 2021.
- We no longer reserve extra seating for walk-ins – please check ahead for space created by cancellations.
- Failure to cancel before the deadline will result in a non-refundable payment.
- Please list the names of all attendees when making reservations.
KTFMC will be hosting
bring in a pint of colostrum and KTFMC will purchase your beverage.