- This event has passed.
2019 October KTFMC-KAEP Joint Membership Meeting
Oct 29. @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25.00 – $30.00
Please join KTFMC & KAEP in welcoming
Bill Gilsenan, VMD, DACVIM
Jaye McCracken, DVM
for a discussion on
Dr. Martin Nielsen will provide an update on the University of Kentucky’s unique horse herd and current research being undertaken in the field of equine parasite control.
Tuesday, October 29th
The Red Mile Clubhouse
Dinner and discussion begins at 7:00 P.M.
All proceeds benefit:
Central Kentucky Riding for Hope
Wire 2 Wire Vet Products
- No RSVP’s will be taken after the deadline.
- RSVP’s must be in by 5 p.m. Friday, October 25, 2019.
- We no longer reserve extra seating for walk-ins – please check ahead for space created by cancellations.
- Failure to cancel before deadline will result in automatic billing to account.
- Cash, check, and credit card payments accepted at the door.
- Please list names of all attendees when making reservations.